Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Location: Zoom (RSVP for Link)
Join SNAP for “An Evening with Anto Bagić” on Wednesday, October 19th at 5:00 pm via Zoom! The event will last one hour and include a moderated Q&A. Tickets are not required for the event, but attendees must complete the RSVP form.
Participants with disabilities are encouraged to contact the SNAP Officers by E-mail at
email@example.com for proper accommodations.
About Anto Bagić
|Anto Bagić, MD, PhD, FAES, FACNS|
Dr. Anto Bagić (MD, PhD, FAES, FACNS) is an expert in Neurology focusing on the effects of epilepsy and different care techniques such as MEG (magnetoencephalography). He currently is working alongside UPMC in developing an Epilepsy System of Care. He continues to explore the world of epilepsy and expand the world of research and knowledge within the field.
His current positions include:
- Professor, University of Pittsburgh’s School of Medicine
- Chief, Epilepsy Division
- Director, UPMC Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)
- Director, University of Pittsburgh Comprehensive Epilepsy Center (UPCEC)
- Director, UPMC MEG Epilepsy Program
- Chief Scientific Advisor, MEG Research
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)